Bonga

hello,i recently lost my job and i had a boyfriend but we were okey before i lost my job now hes different i hav caught him cheating a few times and i forgave him but now am back to work and hes even different i caught him with his baby mama and he ignored me like i didnt exist it really hurts becuase he has put me through alot of pain and stress several months now i cant sleep i take piriton to get sleep but they also dont work...i really want to get him out of my system completely because hes playing a big role in adding me stress and pain.he says he loves me but this is not love...i love him too genuinely but i guess i was hanged up on the fact that a woman should endure all in a relationship now i need help how to get rid of him completely

Published  7th Sep 2019 at 9:24 pm
A
AdrianChiromo Lane Medical Centre - Psychologist
Hi anonymous,
I have just have some few questions for you..do you know your worth? Do you love yourself? Do you value your time?How he treats you  would classify that as love?
Let's look at a man who has just bought a new car,he will take care of the car ,polish the car want to drive the car make sure the car is in good order  why? Because he loves the car.
So those are just but a few questions you can reflect on and make a choice of whether being in that relationship is good for you or not.

Published  12th Sep 2019 at 12:17 pm