Bonga

I'm 35 single, never been in relationship. I used to think success money connections would attract everything I've ever wanted like a loving wife and family. But without self love, self esteem, courage, high sense of self worth or simply just loving oneself inspite of everything going on the world, i'll never achieve it. It's funny that everything i want is just a simple decision and will to do it. But without the action all hope is lost. The mind can be a prison. I just hope I'll overcome my limiting beliefs and inactions on the things I simply truly want. How do I stop the negative narratives and unfounded beliefs that I'll never be good enough or worthy of this simple task. If love is truly a verb then I think I'm fucked.

2 replies

I am also going through this... Soo bad that I can't even get the courage to look for a job, always thinking I will mess up.... I have sold lots of my things and now the pressure is becoming stronger coz I have nothing else to sell....

I am suffering from severe stress due to being single. I don't know how to find a partner. I've lost weight, lost my appetite and everyday is a struggle with constant sadness. I just turned 30. I am afraid I will slip into depression.