Bonga

I lost my mentor, then my father, and then my better half, year after year after year. Turning 30 next week and I feel drained and broken in so many ways. Career wise, I feel like miles behind. Just wish I was 18 all over again, would have made better choices.

Published  18th Aug 2018 at 7:51 pm

Hugs. Time is the best healer. Take your time to morn the loved ones. The best is yet to come. All the best.

Published  18th Aug 2018 at 8:42 pm

I turned 33 this yr. I was orphaned at 12. I've lost 4 out of 5 siblings. I lost my way a long time ago. My whole life has been hit n miss, trial and error. I've made mistakes I've never recovered from. My broken pieces are everywhere. But there's one thing I have, and you do too, HOPE. I hope for a better day today and tomorrow. I hope I'll get a job, a family, one day. I hope that I can be a better man. Then a better boyfriend, husband, father and ultimately grand pa. I'm working on being the best version I can be. And you can too. Think about what you've got. I'm sure there's someone somewhere hoping for just a quarter of what you have. So take heart. You are not alone.

Published  19th Aug 2018 at 10:35 am

Sorry I lost my husband too,and I'm 30 yrs while I was expectant,I got betrayed,searched for answers in the wrong places,but I turned back to God and prayers there's power in praying.

Published  8th Aug 2021 at 10:48 pm