i think i was sexually molested and i am not okay ,and i think it was more than one person

i too sad

i feel

  Published  21st Apr 2021 at 10:22 am

When did this happen?

  Published  21st Apr 2021 at 11:20 am

Hello! You must be scared. Don't worry because you are not alone. What you need to do is visit a health care facility so that you can be checked if you have been exposed to HIV. A medicine known as PEP (Post -Exposure Prophylaxis) will be provided to help prevent contracting HIV. This should be done within 72 hours of being exposed.

Test for pregnancy and the emergency pill will be provided . This should be done within 5 days. You should also get tested for any STIs.

I will also encourage you to seek therapy as dealing with the aftermath of sexual support can be overwhelming. A therapist will provide the necessary support and help you cope.

You may also consider reporting the matter to the police but only if you want to.

All the best.

  Published  21st Apr 2021 at 4:01 pm