Bonga

Whoever is reading this and is going through a rough time...I know it feels like there is no progress in your life..you feel as if no one cares about you...you feel like you don't fit in...you feel like you did unforgivable things...you feel like you don't deserve to be happy...you feel like you have a problem or you're not like every other person you see...or you keep asking yourself why me..I just want you to know that you are not alone on this...so many people suffer silently they may smile and show everyone they are okay but deep down they are struggling...please don't harm yourself...please don't end your life...you still have a purpose to fulfill...God,Allah,the Universe,Angels whoever or whatever you believe in are watching over you...you are special...you just don't know it but in a few weeks..months or years all this will just be a story you'll be sharing with the people that need help too...it gets better please don't give up and if you need to talk just tell me or share your story here..so many people care about you here don't suffer in silence

2 replies

It will pass. You may not know how but it will surely pass and become a story. How many times have we been at moment we thought were lowest? You couldn't see a way out. But somehow things worked out. Believe that things will always work out even in moments you do not see clear trajectory.

thank you for this..