Bonga

I have a problem with marijuana abuse, and I cannot bring it to a stop. I don't understand the root cause, but I really need to stop because its messing me. Somebody help

Published  22nd Feb 2021 at 1:52 pm

Hello there,I know it's not easy but the decision to stop starts with you..I was like you some months back..Baby steps,, you can start by reducing your intake,,the time you find yourself wanting to smoke,try and do some activities that you enjoy...then gradually you can go a day without and finally you can be able to stay away from it,,and if you have friends who do it,try and stay away for a while because it's too tempting when you are trying to stop..I wish you well and incase you can't do it on your own,,seek assistance but just know the decision starts with you..

Published  22nd Feb 2021 at 5:33 pm

Hello! I hear you. You've been trying to quit using marijuana but it's been difficult for you. I can't imagine how frustrated you must be feeling.

You need professional assistance so please call 1192 Toll free and receive help and support.

All the best!

Published  23rd Feb 2021 at 9:03 pm

It's about the mindset... believe you can. And you will. Start by consistently reducing the frequency of taking, use the side effects of marijuana you know or have as a motivation Gud luck.

Published