Bonga

Have been single for almost two years now, tried working on myself all this time and have nothing to show for it am still miserable and lonely

Published  15th Jun 2021 at 11:39 pm

Well I don't know what you went through lakini there's so many strategies that you can go around with.

1.Take a notebook write down what you feel let it be a habit cuz this is one of the ways to release the tension & misery in your mind.

2.Ask your friend that you trust what would be the problem he/she might give you a clue and work on it.

3. What is your lifestyle? Does it make you happy or sad check on it.

4.I believe everyone has there soulmate out there.. Ask God to intervene in your love life I believe and trust he will. Everyday in the morning pray

5.Try talk to that person you crushing on, tell them I'm working on myself to be a better version would you wanna walk that path with me as we help each other grow and don't give up cuz honestly I know relationships in this generation is kinda not trustworthy so follow your Gut.

Published  16th Jun 2021 at 9:02 pm

When you decided to work on yourself you must have had an end goal in mind. Until you achieve it, do not stop. Keep on. You are still on your way up. You might not be religious, but there is joy in listening to gospel praise and worship songs on youtube. I recommend. I bet itll retune your mindset in a way.

Published  17th Jun 2021 at 3:15 am

Thanks both for the advice I really appreciate. Through all this time I have been attracting people with questionable character. So it got me worried maybe am like them because we attract what we are.

Published  18th Jun 2021 at 3:15 pm

Maybe its karma getting back at you. Maaybe at the end of the day you were destined to attract and eventually settle down with such character. Of course not. Forget about the maybe's. Be eazeh. If he/she doesn't meet your threshold, go slow. Throw that kenyan in your back pocket. Serve the person lesser attention. Move on to the next character. Iterate until your conscience settles on a kind that you can cope with. Ilani, 'Usiingie na miguu yote mbele''

And dont prioritize finding someone. Prioritize your happiness.

Published  23rd Jun 2021 at 7:28 am