Bonga

Lonely , second year campus , introverted. Only friend moved, really lonely Even when attending class, everyone's grouped together and I'm alone . I don't want large crowds just a friend 😪 . Halafu uongeze masomo na vile it's getting hard. Difficult times , why do we grow up? And yes I'm a guy we too crave some comfort.

Published  8th Jun 2021 at 3:26 pm

Hello! It must be tough for you especially since your only friend left. I wonder how it makes you feel when you see your classmates group together easily yet it's such a struggle for you. Do you ever feel comfortable in your own company?

As an introvert, socializing must be draining for you and you may dislike a lot of stimulation. Try and find a friend by engaging in activities that you enjoy. You may love sport, visiting the library or going to the gym. These can be perfect places to connect with someone with whom you have something in common with. Try not to rush this though. Genuine friendships take time to develop so take your time and be kind to yourself. Take your time to know the other person by asking them questions about themselves. Remain true to yourself and be conscious of your feelings. If you don't enjoy their company, let go. In time, you'll meet the right kind of friends.

Published  8th Jun 2021 at 4:28 pm

Hugs

Published  10th Jun 2021 at 9:33 pm

Thank you

Published  13th Jun 2021 at 11:33 am

Wish I knew who you were. I’d love to be your friend. Sending virtual hugs though ❤️

Published  14th Jun 2021 at 12:07 am

Hey , we can connect online . Always appreciate an understanding friend. Thanks for the hugs . We can talk . My email muturianjames@gmail.com.

Published  14th Jun 2021 at 7:04 pm

Tough times.. Well if you are used to one person who's always there and moves away then that can hurt like crazy. All I can say is be you I'm sure someone is gonna come up to you and mta kuwa friends. The group thingy can help sometimes communication can uproot from it., though I understand as an introvert I hate group work and I love my alone times plus not everyone gets the introvert people.

But hey if you pray every morning and ask God to intervene in your daily life all things might change.

Plus growing up makes you understand this life that we live in

Be strong

Published  16th Jun 2021 at 10:26 pm