Bonga

Feeling overwhelmed, stressed and anxious.

I hate how I look

I've been stressed all year 2020 and now 2021

I've added more than 30kgs from stress eating sweet stuff and I didn't realise until my clothes stopped fitting.

I keep trying and I'm failing and I hate it.

Its negatively impacted my physical,emotional, spiritual well being.

I need help

Published  7th Apr 2021 at 8:12 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your story because it took a lot of strength and courage to do so. Also, 2020 and 2021 have been hard on a lot of people and it's normal to feel stressed and anxious because there is a lot of uncertainty that has surrounded us these past two years.

Some of the ways that can help your process are,

Start by writing down what changes you want to make,

You can list them from what you would like to handle first to what you would want to handle last. Or you can list them in the order you feel most comfortable in.

Then, everyday or every other day, purpose to at least work towards attaining your goal.

Remember, you don't have to take big steps, even the small steps will go a long way in helping you achieve your goals. Whatever small step you take toward your goal make sure you recognize it and appreciate yourself for it.

Failing is part of the process. When one is starting something new, they might not get it the first time, but the trick is to keep pushing, even when you fail. Try and encourage yourself to keep pushing.

And take one day at a time.

Published  10th Apr 2021 at 12:37 pm