Bonga

Hallo guys, I'm 30 years old. I'm really feeling bad. Sometimes I do feel like getting into my kitchen, take a knife & kill myself. I deeply need help. Depression has gotten the worse out of me. I no longer have my stable income, I come from a broken family & stuff. A woman who I deeply love & felt like marrying someday, is equally stressing me up. I'm really feeling pain of non settled mind. I totally feel like killing myself! How do I get help? How do I get out of this mental imprisonment & depression??

Published  30th Sep 2019 at 4:34 pm

Hi there. First, I want you to know that those thoughts are just the darkness in your mind. Do breathing exercises. Take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Please see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, even tomorrow. I have suffered from depression for a very long time, but medication and therapy have given me a new life. Love and light to you.

Published  30th Sep 2019 at 11:55 pm

Thank you! Do you have an affordable psychiatric who you can recommend? I'm really struggling with suicidal thoughts everyday. My mind is badly crowded with issues & I feel like I'm using a lot of mental & body energy to fight these horrible distorted thoughts everyday. I just need an immediate help, so that I can get back to my peaceful mind. Kindly help...

Published  1st Oct 2019 at 10:41 pm