Bonga
Hae......im have sleepless nyt this bad and awkward nightmare.......i have a problem of always over thinking about my feelings......i have insecurities abt everything plz help cause I need to move on 
  Published  21st Nov 2019 at 12:15 pm

we all feel insecure sometimes in life. You are not so alone. it is good to first identify exactly the root cause of the feeling of insecurities. Take a pen and spend 15 minutes writing out your worries, stresses, and feelings of insecurities in a notebook. Your insecurities are nothing more than interpretations you have made about yourself, others circumstances around you, or about what will or won’t happen. You need to start by interrupting those critical inner voices that seems to be bombarding you with negatives thoughts. Have to think about all that you have done and successfully achieved over your lifetime. Give positive feedback to yourself. You are unique and special and blessed with inner potentials. Maybe you need to believe in yourself more and tell yourself that you have what it takes to be better, to achieve your dreams and be impactful to those around you. I will advise you look for someone to share your insecurities. for you to move on, you need to stop those negatives feelings. Step one again, you need to stop feeding yourself with those negative feelings and try believing in yourself.

Published  21st Nov 2019 at 8:24 pm
Joseph KinyanjuiCounseling Psychologist
Hi have you always had sleepless nights?  What happened to cause them?  You need to address that.  For how long have you had the sleepless nights?  If for long you need to see a medic to sort it out for you.  On your insecurities, you have to decide to ACCEPT YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY.  Only then will your insecurities be banished.  Feeling insecure might be coming from feeling not good enough.
  Published  29th Nov 2019 at 5:14 pm