Bonga

How do I deal with jealous people? I come across like I am well off (because of how I present myself ( but it is not the case and for those who know me well assume I am pretend to be well off. What should I do?

Published  21st May 2020 at 5:29 pm

Are you well off?

Published  21st May 2020 at 6:52 pm

Hello ! From what I've read you seem to suggest that you appear to be well off to some of your friends who are now jealous of you. Having jealous friends is an unpleasant thing as it can lead to one questioning the true nature of the relationship. For instance do they celebrate your successes, are they genuinely happy when good things come your way? This can lead to resentment and other negative emotions.

It's important that you focus on you and find those things that help you be the best version of yourself. Celebrate yourself. You may also find it helpful to let the jealous friends know that you believe they are jealous of you. Try to get them to tell you why they feel threatened by the way you choose to live your life. Jealous people are driven by feelings of insecurity and fear. At the end you may find it necessary to seek out new friendships.

All the best and remember to find peace.

Published  21st May 2020 at 8:06 pm

Stop pretending. Be yourself. Who gives a fuck what others think..

Published  22nd May 2020 at 12:25 am

True they don't celebrate my small success (which has made me stop sharing any of my milestones to avoid it) although I am always happy for their milestones.

As a result I have noticed some of them trying to monitor my moves and I wonder why and when you keep of you are labelled a snob. It is so stressful.

Published  22nd May 2020 at 5:23 pm