Bonga

i dont know what i want anymore, thoughts in my head are running wild. i am 23 and i have a boyfriend we have been dating since january 2018 i am the one who asked to be in a relationship. As time goes by i begin to realize we are different and we have things about us that are pulling us appart. i have been raised to be tough and thick so i do not sweat the small stuff. my guy on the other hand has been pampered, he is 27 and still lives at home. he treats me well and is so humble to my friends and family, however we can not seem to be in good terms, he gets so sensitive when i make dark jokes, he is overburdened by stress and i get it , its not easy being unemployed, living at home and having a girlfriend, i just feel like we are always arguing over petty stuff that i say. he has reffered to me as a gaslighter . he loves to be the victim, its like i can never be stressed or allowed to be sad i am always there to lift him. he always talks about how people take him for granted or he has been in a codependent relationship, i am very outgoing and adventureous but lately i have been down for quite a while. i dont want to end it. i also cant help but feel unsatisfied, alone, even in bed.... its like i am no longer attracted to him. i care about him and would not want to hurt him. but then i realize i rushed things, i want to be alone and think through stuff i have always been with someone, never alone. i want to be alone,work through my emotions i am authoritative and he is a push over i think its toxic for both of us, then again he is the best guy i have ever been with, and i am afraid that i might just end the best thing in my life right now...please help i am confused.

2 replies

call it quits,somebody gotta have the guts to save yo lives.its true,you rushed things

Just quit this relationship aint going