Bonga

Hi i request anyone to advice me on this.am 40 years and married with six kids.my problem is that when ever I Read anything ,I just forget after few minutes and can't remember at all..am really confused because I was planning to go back to college for further studies and am scared that I might fail to understand anything.please help.thanks

Published  4th Nov 2019 at 2:45 pm

40 is the new 25 so they say... it is all in the mind. I also just turned 40 and sometimes I get fuzzy minded and forget things quickly. What has helped me though is change of diet and exercise. You can google foods that improve brain function, supplements like Omega 3 also help. Going back to college is also a way to keep your brain active. Best of luck.

Published  4th Nov 2019 at 8:21 pm

You could also use vitamin B complex, specifically one with high vit B1 (thiamine) content, preferably a fat soluble vit B1 which is often much easier to purchase online compared to the water soluble vit B1 which is readily available over the counter. But both are effective with a slite difference in terms of availability.

Published  6th Nov 2019 at 1:16 am

# in terms of nero absorption

Published  6th Nov 2019 at 1:18 am