Bonga

I was about to complete my external attachment and then covid hit. Now I'm stuck at home, completely broke and living with a physically abusive asshole. I've tried selling snacks but that has resulted in losses and I've completely run out of money. I've applied for several jobs with no luck. I don't know where I'll get my next meal. I feel so depressed and hopeless I'm becoming suicidal. I just want to get a job, save up and leave this toxic environment. I'm in Ruaka, Nairobi, if anyone has a cook job or any connections or any job really please help.

Published  7th Sep 2020 at 12:09 pm

Hi...Sorry about the current situation in the country, alot of people have been affected by Covid. On the point "Physically Abusive" you know that is not safe for you and I am sure there is family or someone else who can give a helping hand even if its for you to move to somewhere safer.Your life comes 1st. Challenges are there and yes sometimes we loose hope but that should not make you feel suicidal. Easier said than done I know but you need to continue trying. Thats what life is about. I would suggest trying to be with people who have a positive mindset. Coz if your living with an abusive person, then you will not find the strength to grow..

Published  7th Sep 2020 at 8:48 pm

If it helps, Im looking for a volunteer to work in the shamba. Food and accomodation provided. Maybe try this to get you out, as you search for better opportunities?

Published  15th Sep 2020 at 6:59 am