I have been suffering male problems for a bit of time. I am too embarrassed to buy viagra from a clinic, is there any way to buy viagra anonymously? Help

3 replies

Hi. Try a website called mydawa. Its an online chemist. But before you self medicate it would be nice to see a doctor. All the best

Check with a doctor first to find out what exactly the problem is. Doctors can't disclose your medical information. Just try find the courage to visit a urologist - they deal with men's health. All the best!

Viagra may not be the solution, arrange to see a doctor, you would be surprised that the condition is something that can be treated