Bonga
I'm tired and I think going a lil bit crazy. My mind is so full, I don't even know how to discard the same train of thoughts, memories;to just basically get out of bed. I feel myself losing it day by day. I'm not the same person I used to be, I'm just drowning and I'm not fighting to come up for air and all. 
  Published  14th Feb 2020 at 12:43 am

at this moment it seems like the light is fading as you are being weighted down and unable to breathe with every moment. some solutions begin by trying to see the light that hits you everyday when you do get out of bed and trying to believe that things can get better. from there you can then begin trying to breathe more easily and reducing the weight pulling you down. the important thing is to try and remember that it takes time and patience.

Published  14th Feb 2020 at 8:01 am

Its all part of the growth process..Its a gift to be alive..Live a life with no regrets,no takebacks...You are in control You are the machine You are the Alien and most important of all you are God!!!

Published  15th Feb 2020 at 1:54 am
Inuka Wellness ExpertInuka Wellness Kenya
Hello,  what you are currently feeling can be hard to deal with. You've mentioned that you are not the same person you used to be, your mind feels full,  you are unable to get out of bed sometimes and it feels like you are losing it. Answering this questions might help give you clarity on the way forward. 1, I don't feel like the same person I used to be, what is the difference now?  2, how can I go back to being who I was? 3, my mind feels full all the time,  what are the different ways I can try to clear it? I hope you are able to find insight,  we would like to hear about it
  Published  4th Mar 2020 at 4:25 pm