Bonga

I suffer from anxiety and am afraid its starting to affect my marriage because i always check my husband's phone while he is asleep and i get anxious whenever he is on phone with someone,am always curious to find out who he is talking to. I get scary thoughts that he's gonna leave me or that we'll have a fight. I overthing about our future and i get so worried about what"s in store. The last time we had an arguement i started shaking and  i ran out of breath , my throat became tight and he got so scared. i dont know what to do. 

Published  11th Jun 2019 at 2:39 pm

Has your husband  done anything to warrant that behavior... You're having trust issues and then projecting your insecurities on to him..  Try to sit someplace and think... When did it start, how did it start, what makes it better. Focus on what is, enjoy the moment and move from there... The way you think affects the way you view things which in turn affects what happens to you. Write down a list on what makes him a good husband and what makes you a good wife..  Try not to compare your r ship to anyone else's and think positive, celebrate the moments, celebrate 

Published  12th Jun 2019 at 8:14 pm

i will thanks.

Published  13th Jun 2019 at 3:10 pm

It's just your imagination dear. Talk it out he needs to feel you trust him. If what he does on phone or anywhere else you feel suspicious, talk share. A problem talked is a problem half solved 

Published  17th Jun 2019 at 8:01 pm