Bonga

Today I almost killed myself I took the poison into my mouth but I couldn't swallow it, has anyone Ever talked to God I Need Him to help me everyone else is Alive apart from me

Published  6th Nov 2019 at 11:21 am
A
AdrianChiromo Lane Medical Centre - Psychologist
Every once in a while we feel dead inside. we feel that God is not there that He has left us or is too far to help us, but whether we believe it or not, there is someone or something looking out for us and that might be why you were not able to swallow the poison and reached out to us. Do not give up just yet, reach out we are here to help.

0729359501 or 0786265143
  Published  6th Nov 2019 at 12:58 pm

We all have moments where we feel like life is not for us, But as the Bible says this life was not meant to be a walk in the park, There will be ups and downs, Storms and sunshine. Nothing lasts forever remember. We all have to be brave and put our burdens to the Lord.

You may know this song.." Trust your burdens, unto Jesus, coz he cares for you" We used to sing it in Sunday School and till today, i still remember it like it was yesterday. Its not just words but letting God be the driver of your life is Key.

You have people who care about you and you drinking poison will hurt a-lot of people.

One day at a time, try to note down when your emotions feel down and try to replace them with positive happy thoughts. I know its easier said than done, but once you start, all will begin to fall into place.

Published  14th Nov 2019 at 6:49 pm