Bonga

Feeling kinds stressed out because of the situation at work. People seem to make everything say into a chat and it makes me so uncomfortable because I constantly feel like I cannot be myself. Everything I say is being monitors and this makes me so conscious all the time...  Am I the one who is shootming my self in the foot? Are there certain out of bounds topics not to be discussed in the office place? Men... I Need d peace to thrive

Published  3rd Jan 2019 at 12:01 pm

Hi. It must be very frustrating to work in an environment that is uncomfortable. How long have you been there for? Do you have a support system that you can vent to when work bogs you down?

Published  9th Jan 2019 at 6:03 am

Hi. It must be very frustrating to work in an environment that is uncomfortable. How long have you been there for? Do you have a support system that you can vent to when work bogs you down?

i have not been here so long. I have a support system which is family and I do call daily whenever something’s weighing me down but my concern is whether there is something I need to change about myself .... is there certain things that need to be kept or bounds? Maybe certain behaviors....

Published  10th Jan 2019 at 6:21 am