Bonga

Feeling kinds stressed out because of the situation at work. People seem to make everything say into a chat and it makes me so uncomfortable because I constantly feel like I cannot be myself. Everything I say is being monitors and this makes me so conscious all the time...  Am I the one who is shootming my self in the foot? Are there certain out of bounds topics not to be discussed in the office place? Men... I Need d peace to thrive

4 replies

Hi. It must be very frustrating to work in an environment that is uncomfortable. How long have you been there for? Do you have a support system that you can vent to when work bogs you down?

Hi. It must be very frustrating to work in an environment that is uncomfortable. How long have you been there for? Do you have a support system that you can vent to when work bogs you down?

i have not been here so long. I have a support system which is family and I do call daily whenever something’s weighing me down but my concern is whether there is something I need to change about myself .... is there certain things that need to be kept or bounds? Maybe certain behaviors....