Bonga

Someone told me this game of "hard to get" makes a lady valuable. That the longer she keeps a man chasing after the better she will feel about herself and value. Like she wasn't an easy catch. I find this advice totally absurd. In fact I would disappear immediately I sense a lady is playing this game on me

Published  7th Apr 2021 at 1:47 am

Hello and thank you for sharing. There are a lot of myths and misconceptions about relationships in general and this happens to be one of them. However, the same way you heard from someone is maybe the same way the ladies heard and chose to practice playing "hard to get". Communication is very vital between two people who are in a relationship because it brings about trust and understanding. When you start a relationship, even a friendship and you feel like the lady is playing "hard to get" it's important to communicate that and maybe find out why, that way you may find that the case is quite different.

All the best.

Published  10th Apr 2021 at 1:16 pm

Its an absurd weapon used by broken women to tricky worthy men. The ladies that use it are also equally absurd. It's repulsive & illogical. A valuable lady actually is likely to chase u as she makes her tangible sell points known to u for your deciding. The 'hard to get' tactic is used by low-value broken women to create inexistent value + annoying mystery.

Published  11th Apr 2021 at 7:11 pm