Bonga

Ever felt depressed and very sure that everyone hates you. Me too! one thing I have never tried is drugs yet but am thinking of it.. I always think of using cocaine ni vile sjajua inapatikana wapi yet.. I find alcohol smelling bad I cant stand it....anyway I have tried talking to people (I would say friends but I have no friend) but people are too busy. when I try making friends guess what NOBODY wants new friends especially the depressed kind who doesn't take alcohol. Life sucks

Published  6th Oct 2019 at 7:36 pm

Hey buddy, lets be friends! What you're going through is totally relatable. May be you can friends from something you do regularly. I watch football, and I've made a couple of friends from the 'base'. Although we meet only during football matches, consider them friends. Back when I used to swim regularly, I'd met other regular swimmers and develop friendship, same as when I used to go evening run. You can find friends from your regular activities. Just be a little more outgoing, say hi, and smile. Good luck buddy.

Published  7th Oct 2019 at 4:38 pm

Thank you for the advice and I would love to be friends with you. I swim alot too and the people I've every met while at the beach are the ones who want sex only. They kinda spoilt my hobby already

Published  10th Oct 2019 at 10:25 am