Bonga

Feeling like a failure in life. Every aspect of my life ie social, financial, professional is in shambles. My anxiety has become crippling and I find no joy in anything. Time is catching up with me and I feel lost. I just want a win. Even just one.

Published  4th Jul 2021 at 5:10 pm

The win won't come to you, you MUST create it!

I've wasted almost 2 years debilitated by my own anxiety; crippled by an inexplicable fear. In my head, I have all these plans and ideas but just never the courage or fortitude to follow through on them. Recently I have chosen to take it one day at a time, like don't worry about tomorrow AT ALL, let that take care of itself upon the morrow. And before you tell me how hard that is, ask yourself this, how helpful os it to worry about something that probably will NEVER amount to anything other than a colossal waste of your time and energy?

Since I started doing this, I have been finding little wins everywhere and that feeling then motivates me to do more in the days to come, it has even become much easier to face the world/people om a day to day basis

Published  7th Jul 2021 at 4:50 am