Bonga

I was diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia in 2014 and I've been on meds since then. The problem is that the meds cause depression too. I'm on fluanxol injections. 

Published  15th Aug 2018 at 12:33 pm

Hi. The best lace to start would be the one side side effect of the medication that you would want countered. Depression has a whole lot of symptoms, if you are experiencing anhedonia, then talk to your psychiatrist to see if there's anything else they could give you to counter this. Exercise is a good place to start though, start easy, a brisk 30minute walk, could improve your blood circulation, and help you produce more endorphins, which will in turn give you a better mood, and with time, your dopamine and seratonin levels will go up. You will eventually sleep better, and feel better as well. Take it a day at a time. All the best.

Published  18th Aug 2018 at 10:09 am

I got on medication for bipolar, it kills my sex drive and turns me into a zombie, I have no energy to get any work done. Sometimes however, petting a puppy or lifting weights at the gym won't help my mood at all. I just have to get on the medication.

Published  18th Aug 2018 at 2:46 pm