Bonga

Today I just got diagnosed with severe anxiety. I walked in the drs room thinking All i had was a chest (heavy heart palpitations) throat or blood infection only to be told I don’t have any infection apart from the fears paranoias and anxieties in my head huh! What a day. So I’m on antidepressants and I’m to see a psychotherapist on Monday by drs orders. Im to report back to work on Monday to. So that’s my Friday. Fuckin life eh. Don’t even know who tell this to apart from an app online. Shit life this is

Published  3rd Jan 2020 at 10:41 pm

I need help I haven’t slept well in weeks thought it was a phase but jana I slept for like 10 minutes n woke up drenched in sweat with a dry mouth and confused thought I was dying. That’s why I was at the hospital Please if there’s anyone out there whose been through this please let tell me I’ll be alright. I don’t want to go through with this

Published  3rd Jan 2020 at 10:55 pm

I want y'all to know that you are not alone. Im coming to notice that I have anxiety. I'd encourage one to look through social media and search for anxiety support groups. They really help

Published  5th Jan 2020 at 9:30 pm

Fuck! I got the same diagnosis today! I had an anxiety attack in the office!

Published  21st Jan 2020 at 3:15 pm