Bonga

Am 29yeqrs old Kenyan and life has been Soo unfaithful to me since form 3.My dad and my Mum never wants to hear of me...Wako radhi nifie nliko since am the useless educated dog or sheep as my dad and brother refers to me. Right now am living with my uncle who actually threatens to throw me out of his since I can afford to buy food or anything in the house. I have been jobless since I completed my University degree and living at home has been hell.At times my brother dares to kill and after he raised a panga on me that's when I decided to walk out.My dad on the other side never wants to see me.Back in the days he threated my life too and when I asked somebody to talk to him that angered him more. I don't have words to explain all the pain and agony am going through right now..As am writing this I just want to walk out of this house and better live in streets where at least I could smile rather than being threated to be kicked out or find my clothes thrown out someday. I thank God thoughts of suicide got away since I want just to live but I don't know how and where....May somebody understand what am facing and the kind of life am living right now.

mtuma.oliver@gmail.com

Published  5th May 2021 at 11:55 am

I don't understand what you are facing, but may god have mercy on you.

Published  5th May 2021 at 12:00 pm

Yaani my uncle is chasing me out of his house since I don't contribute to rent or food simply because am jobless. Nyumbani siishi na amani kabsa. Baba shida mama shida brothers shida...nashangaa nafukuzwa niende wapi..Ama tu nitoke nkaishi kwa streets Bora niwe na amani na furaha kuliko stress Kila siku?

Published  5th May 2021 at 5:04 pm

... I'm sorry that life has handed you this blow, there are no words to say, I relate to your story... I was so miserable when you feel like unwanted by people who claim to be family.

Published  6th May 2021 at 12:30 am

Hugs

Published  7th May 2021 at 11:40 pm