Bonga

Am honestly tired of crying,being sad and angry all the time in my life.The fact that am in lovee with a guy who honestly doesnt love me back he talks to me,sees me when its only convenient for him,How to i make him open up to tell me what he feels,so that i can get closure..it really sucks to keep hoping for something that might never be

Published  2nd Oct 2021 at 9:20 pm

I am sorry for what you're going through. I think you have your answer, "he honestly doesnt love you back." He is not pretending, that is just the case. It is not really worth it crying for this person. Instead, evaluate that part of you that needs him. Ask yourself why. It's probably time to move on.

Published  3rd Oct 2021 at 8:31 am

My question is, Why doesn't he just tell her how he feels-if his not interested he should just communicate it to her, at least let her have the closure, and let go with a sound mind. The thing that's really hurting her silently, he's not man enough to tell this to her!!! I sometimes fail to understand why some humans can just communicate and act cowardly...we are all different!!!. Try talk to him about this,if he still doesn't open up.Block his line and try to let go and work on yourself

Published  4th Oct 2021 at 10:53 am

I think most people will keep around those that love us more than we love them or have zero interest in them in order to use them for our needs and wants. He only wants to use you to the maximum. Get away from him

Published  4th Oct 2021 at 4:43 pm

That guy seems to be so cold-hearted. Karma will work way around him, he will get what he deserves.You deserve better boo, try to let go no matter how painful it is

Published  4th Oct 2021 at 5:04 pm