Bonga

How the hell is it September? I feel like the year just flew by while I was sleeping or something. I've been battling depression for pretty much the bigger part of the year and it's only recently that I've started becoming aware of myself and my surroundings. It's like I fell asleep in January and just woke up the other day. While I'm glad I've woken up, it's sad to think about how much time I wasted in 'cryosleep.' I'm not going into details about my depression but I just want y'all to know that it's possible to fall asleep and watch life pass you by as you completely do nothing. You neither have the energy nor the will do something. Everything that's important loses meaning. However long that sleep takes, you're gonna wake up some day. I really hope I don't go back there. I just wanted to share this. Good day strangers.

Published  3rd Sep 2019 at 10:40 am
A
AdrianChiromo Lane Medical Centre - Psychologist
Hello...hope you're doing well. Your sentiments are quite insightful but it's also important to develop closure on what exactly you want to achieve as far as your goals are concerned.
  Published  3rd Sep 2019 at 3:46 pm