Bonga

Nights this days is just bad for me because I stay up all night n sleep in the morning. N during the day I stay in bed all day.it has just been lazying around 24/7. At this point am just tired of sleeping n staying in bed but it's the only thing I want to do. My moods are off, I be feeling angry,mad,sad..

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 9:34 pm

I am so sorry. Would mind sharing your story? I am here. We're here.

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 10:14 pm

I'm just not Okay for real. I can't point out at one thing that's messing me up.. it's like a lot.

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 10:31 pm

I am sorry. How about you write them all down. List them on your diary and write your feelings about each of them. Writing our thoughts down is one way of healing and starting the journey towards recovery. You can spare at least 30 minutes a day and write about your feelings. I believe identifying each of issues will help you find some clarity about them and thereafter you can chart your way out. This might not help but I think it is worth a try.

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 10:44 pm

I'm gonna try this.i appreciate.

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 10:49 pm

Please do. If you start, don't stop. Some day you'll forget, some day you won't feel like writing but make sure to always find your way back to writing. It's like communicating with yourself. Mine goes like, "Dear Diary, I'm sorry we've not communicated for a couple of days, I didn't feel like it. But I'm here now. Today I have been thinking about my sister, I haven't called her in a while, can't exactly why but I will call her at 2 pm. Ever since we lost grandpa she's been different. I have been different. But I want to connect with her. May be talk about the day she eloped with her boyfriend, well, that was a scandal! I just wanna hear her voice. God, I miss her! I haven't seen her in like two years. We used to be close... "

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 11:03 pm

It really is an intimate convo.im jumping in on this one for real.

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 11:18 pm

I can relate

Published  30th Sep 2021 at 11:52 pm