Jambo my girlfriend is bipolar, she is very violent in the house, she is very depressed. How can i get 

2 replies

Hallo, Has she had a clinical assessment done? it would be good to have one done and then proper help can be administered. You could contact chiromo lane medical center, Oasis Health Speciality Hospital  or Avenue Hospital they all have good well equiped psychiatric units which could take good care of her. 

All the best.

Chiromo Lane Medical Center (CLMC) - Clinical Psychologists

Hey thank you so much for shairing this, i can only imagine what you are going through. Your girlfriend need immediate psychiatric review. This will help in stabilizing her, she may be put on medication. Further, both of you will go through psychotherapy to learn about he disorder, how to cope as wellas dealing with any underlying issues you may have.

 We are here for you . please feel free to contact us through 0729359501/0786265143/0733778609