Bonga

I'm 28 year old male with a master's degree, however, jobless, live with my mother, & can't contribute any help to the family. My relationship with my mother has deteriorated because it's very hard for me to live with at home (Previously I lived by myself). My siblings are doing well, however we don't talk much. My father is emotionally absent. My mother is always angry & talking / treating me like a 15 year old.

I've contemplated ending it once & for all.

Published  8th Jul 2019 at 6:55 pm

Hi,

Please don't end it.

Try start your own business to earn you income as you continue looking for a job. The simpler the business the better. God has a plan for you all will be well😊

Published  9th Jul 2019 at 10:53 am

Hey i understand you're frustrated and probably you feel like you don't deserve to live but rest assured,there's still something about you that you absolutely don't know about. Introspect, which ideally means you'll be not looking at yourself as a failure,but a human being who is bound to be subjected with difficulties. Through this,you'll be able to identify some of your strengths and weaknesses and in the long run you will also acknowledge some of the successes you've accomplished in the past.

You are important to yourself,so protect that!

Published  9th Jul 2019 at 5:05 pm

Suicide is never an option. What about your hobbies n talents. Have you tried to venture out, getting employed isn't for everyone. There's something in you that no one has, something that only you can bring to the table. May be a business idea, an invention, a website or even YouTube Chanel. Think outside the box. Your siblings don't talk n your mum treats you wrong

Are you going to use that as an excuse n get sidetracked or are you going to use that to get you where you need to be.

Do you know who you are and what you are...take life and recreate yourself

. the only one who misses out if you commit suicide is you, what will you have gained..

Take this moment, leave your mark n proudly say whatever you did, you did your best

Published  10th Jul 2019 at 12:38 am

Please let me know on which subject is your masters degree. Maybe I can help.

Published  6th Aug 2019 at 9:28 am